We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amy Thompson is a stay-at-home mom and explorer of all things. You are as likely to find her at a beekeeping class as with her nose buried in a book on co-sleeping or raw food. Her Maine roots and current western locale make for a dynamic cultural balancing act as she gardens her few square feet of front lawn in the heart of the city.
In between degrees (anthropology and teaching social studies) she worked as a corporate ethnographer for product design and strategy firms. Where she’s at right now, however, at home with a baby (and one on the way!), a small flock of chickens and something tasty on the stove, is by far her favorite career yet. She loves sharing her experiences with urban homesteading, natural family living, bee keeping, attachment parenting, crafting and creating, whole food cooking, urban chicken “farming,” unschooling and whatever else is inspiring her.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Fabric Advent Calendar
- No-Knit Felt Mittens
- Baby Sheets to Skirts
- Reusable Cloth Snack Bags
- Snowballs for the Bath
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts