We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amber Carrillo is a mother of four who lives on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii. She grew up in Hawaii. She first started sewing about 12 years ago when she decided on a whim to make a quilt for her mom for Mother's Day.
Her best friend showed her how to work her little Brother sewing machine and off she went. Her love of sewing started there but she didn't get serious about it until about 5 years ago when she discovered the online world of fabric shops and blogs. She soon started her own blog and has been sewing and quilting ever since.
Amber homeschools her children so she tries to get in sewing time whenever she can. She has been a part of a few virtual quilting bees, including the amazing Ringo Pie bee. She also loves playing soccer.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern