We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amber Carrillo is a mother of four who lives on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii. She grew up in Hawaii. She first started sewing about 12 years ago when she decided on a whim to make a quilt for her mom for Mother's Day.
Her best friend showed her how to work her little Brother sewing machine and off she went. Her love of sewing started there but she didn't get serious about it until about 5 years ago when she discovered the online world of fabric shops and blogs. She soon started her own blog and has been sewing and quilting ever since.
Amber homeschools her children so she tries to get in sewing time whenever she can. She has been a part of a few virtual quilting bees, including the amazing Ringo Pie bee. She also loves playing soccer.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder