We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amber Carrillo is a mother of four who lives on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii. She grew up in Hawaii. She first started sewing about 12 years ago when she decided on a whim to make a quilt for her mom for Mother's Day.
Her best friend showed her how to work her little Brother sewing machine and off she went. Her love of sewing started there but she didn't get serious about it until about 5 years ago when she discovered the online world of fabric shops and blogs. She soon started her own blog and has been sewing and quilting ever since.
Amber homeschools her children so she tries to get in sewing time whenever she can. She has been a part of a few virtual quilting bees, including the amazing Ringo Pie bee. She also loves playing soccer.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket