We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amanda Marks is an artist, designer, stay-at-home mom, and host of her own internet painting show. She is best known for her wildlife paintings and her “mad scientist experiments,” where she takes everyday household items and creates new easy-to-use media. On her painting show on Creative Edventures Web TV, she shows that you don’t need a big budget to paint, and the most important thing is to have fun!
Amanda is also a graphic designer. Her knowledgeable background in Historic Preservation and Art Education helps her explain the complex in very simple terms. She shines when showing simple, frugal ways to craft with your whole family, with easy tutorials. When she isn’t in front of the camera or glued to her craft table, she and her husband are chasing their two children.
Amanda chronicles her and her family’s crafty adventures and misadventures at her blog Who Are You Calling Crafty?
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Craft Project
- Handy Christmas List Printables
- Donut DIY Gift Tags
- Snowflake DIY Table Runner
- Crazy Fast Christmas Pillow
- How to Make a Spring Wreath
- Old Book Pages Pumpkin
- Enchanting DIY Princess Costume
- Ghosty DIY Goodie Bags
- Customize Your Knitting Review