We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amanda Marks is an artist, designer, stay-at-home mom, and host of her own internet painting show. She is best known for her wildlife paintings and her “mad scientist experiments,” where she takes everyday household items and creates new easy-to-use media. On her painting show on Creative Edventures Web TV, she shows that you don’t need a big budget to paint, and the most important thing is to have fun!
Amanda is also a graphic designer. Her knowledgeable background in Historic Preservation and Art Education helps her explain the complex in very simple terms. She shines when showing simple, frugal ways to craft with your whole family, with easy tutorials. When she isn’t in front of the camera or glued to her craft table, she and her husband are chasing their two children.
Amanda chronicles her and her family’s crafty adventures and misadventures at her blog Who Are You Calling Crafty?
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More