We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amanda Marks is an artist, designer, stay-at-home mom, and host of her own internet painting show. She is best known for her wildlife paintings and her “mad scientist experiments,” where she takes everyday household items and creates new easy-to-use media. On her painting show on Creative Edventures Web TV, she shows that you don’t need a big budget to paint, and the most important thing is to have fun!
Amanda is also a graphic designer. Her knowledgeable background in Historic Preservation and Art Education helps her explain the complex in very simple terms. She shines when showing simple, frugal ways to craft with your whole family, with easy tutorials. When she isn’t in front of the camera or glued to her craft table, she and her husband are chasing their two children.
Amanda chronicles her and her family’s crafty adventures and misadventures at her blog Who Are You Calling Crafty?
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder