We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Alyice Edrich is the founder and editor of an award-winning online magazine. She is also a mixed media artist, the author of 12 e-books, a contributing writer to a handful of print books, and an aspiring photographer.
Alyice has been crafting in one form or another since she was a child, but didn’t take the craft up as a serious profession until 2010 when she realized that she could combine her love of the written word with her love for creating with her hands.
She has been a stay-at-home, work-at-home mother in one form or another since the birth of her first child, nearly 20 years ago and feels extremely blessed to have had the opportunity to balance the two. She credits crafting to helping her bond wit her children when they were younger and to saving her sanity as an adult.
Her desire is to help others create crafts that speak to their own hearts and to create crafts that heal and build bonds versus creating crafts simply for the decorative aspect.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Geisha Wall Canvas
- Embroidered Abstract Art
- Memory Wedding Frame
- Personalized Halloween Candy Bag
- Striped Tie-Dye T-Shirt
- Tulip in a Frame
- How to Create an Embroidered Flower Pot
- Tweet-up Invite
- Flower Pot for Mom
- Repurposed Glass Jar to Catch-All
- How to Create a Thoughtful Gift for Under $5
- How to Create a Polka Dot Card for a Friend
- Christmas Craft to Make With Kids
- Valentine's Trading Card
- Little Mermaid Canvas Tutorial
- Tin Can Pencil Holder
- Bunny Land Easter Box
- Textured Valentine's Day Card
- Floral Postcard
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More