A Spoonful of Sugar
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
We are Lisa and Sarah, a mother and teen daughter team, who love to share our creative projects, tutorials, and recipes. We strive to add some creativity to the everyday and enjoy baking and a range of crafts including sewing, quilting, stitchery, crochet, knitting, paper crafts, and home decorating. Lisa works by day as an occupational therapist and spends her free time working on her latest creative project. You can find her projects published in a range of books and magazines including Homespun, Handmade, Stitch, and Quilting Arts. Sarah is in high school and works part time as a sales assistant, and enjoys baking, watching movies and listening to music. We love to share our sewing, crafting and baking adventures on our blog, A Spoonful of Sugar.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Milk Jug First Aid Kit
- Gard Gift Tags
- Charming Heart Ornament
- Custom Notebooks
- Days of Yore Place Cards
- Festive Vintage Garland
- Yummy Easter Blooms
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts