A Spoonful of Sugar
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
We are Lisa and Sarah, a mother and teen daughter team, who love to share our creative projects, tutorials, and recipes. We strive to add some creativity to the everyday and enjoy baking and a range of crafts including sewing, quilting, stitchery, crochet, knitting, paper crafts, and home decorating. Lisa works by day as an occupational therapist and spends her free time working on her latest creative project. You can find her projects published in a range of books and magazines including Homespun, Handmade, Stitch, and Quilting Arts. Sarah is in high school and works part time as a sales assistant, and enjoys baking, watching movies and listening to music. We love to share our sewing, crafting and baking adventures on our blog, A Spoonful of Sugar.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Milk Jug First Aid Kit
- Gard Gift Tags
- Charming Heart Ornament
- Custom Notebooks
- Days of Yore Place Cards
- Festive Vintage Garland
- Yummy Easter Blooms
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More