"24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Decor and More" free eBook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
24 Polymer Clay Tutorials:
Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More Free eBook
Embellish your home and your wardrobe
with these fun and easy Polymer clay crafts!
Perhaps my favorite thing about working with clay is that it’s completely open to the imagination. It’s a blank canvas, a piece of material that you can mold, fold, and tear. You can make something as small as a bead, or something as large as a figurine or flower vase. From simple jewelry to more elaborate and artistic decorations, you won’t believe all the amazing things you can make with a little block of clay. To help inspire you on your creative journey, we’ve included all kinds of clay projects in our free eBook, 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More. Decorate your home, liven up your accessory collection, and transform every day materials from drab to fab with these amazing Polymer clay tutorials!
24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More Table of Contents
I don’t know about you, but I find working with clay to be extremely relaxing. Just working clay in your hands can help calm nerves and relieve stress, so it’s a great craft for those who find themselves constantly needing to calm down. Best of all, clay crafting is easy and budget-friendly!
With tons of projects that you can make to help accessorize your home and your wardrobe, 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Decor, and More offers lots of projects and tutorials for crafting with Polymer clay. From simple clay buttons to more complicated clay figurines, this eBook contains some of our very best clay crafting tutorials.
You can find more craft projects, great activities for kids and decorating ideas at www.FaveCrafts.com.
Our eBooks, like all of our craft projects, are absolutely FREE. Please feel free to share with family and friends and ask them to sign up at our website for free newsletters from FaveCrafts.com.
We hope you enjoy reading and creating!
The Editor of FaveCrafts
Polymer Clay Figures
Angel of Crafting (pg. 5): You’ll always be inspired to create with this Angel of Crafting watching over you. Made using a variety of materials, this Polymer clay craft truly is inspiring and unique.
Peas in a Pod (pg. 9): Like those adorable little peas in a pod in Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 3, these cute clay Peas in a Pod are sure to warm your heart. This figurine would be a great desk or dresser accessory for kids and adults alike.
- Clay Smurf Figurine (pg. 11): This cute Clay Smurf Figurine would make a great gift for anyone who was a fan of the show as a child or an adult. If you’re feeling extra creative, you could create the whole Smurf clan!
Polymer Clay Tutorials for the Home
Pretty Petal Kitchen Caddy (pg. 22): Who would have thought that you could use clay to create all kinds of home decor projects? This Pretty Petal Kitchen Caddy, for example, is a great way to use up clay scraps and create something beautiful for your living room or kitchen.
Beautiful Accented Votive Holder (pg. 26): Add a romantic touch to your bedroom or living room with this Beautiful Accented Votive Holder. Great for indoor decor, or even to give as wedding or bridal shower favors, this romantic and feminine votive holder is sure to be loved by women of all ages.
- Clay Jewelry Dish (pg. 27): Store spare change, jewelry, and other small nick knacks in these precious Clay Jewelry Dishes. Made using a variety of things that you can find around your house, these cute dishes make wonderful gift ideas.
Polymer Clay Jewelry
Glitter Clay Beads (pg. 29): Your earrings, necklaces, and bracelets will sparkle and dazzle when you make them with Glitter Clay Beads. This fun tutorial is great for kids and adults alike, and creating sparkly beads is easier than ever.
Clay Stacked Stone Necklace (pg. 31): Simple tranquility and serenity are what await you with this Clay Stacked Stone Necklace. Perfect for balancing out an outfit or adding a touch of style and class to your favorite ensemble, this simple necklace pendant is sure to be a favorite.
- African Pin and Stick (pg. 34): The great thing about this African Pin and Stick is that you can wear it as a pin on our clothing or even in your hair as a festive and fun hair pin.
Other Polymer Clay Tutorials
Funky Polymer Clay Crochet Hook Handles (pg. 43): Crochet for hours in style and comfort with these Funky Polymer Clay Crochet Hook Handles. Great for beginners, this tutorial teaches you how to take clay and cover crochet hooks to help give it a more comfortable feel in your hand.
Mokume Gane Peacock Utensils (pg. 45): Thrift store silverware can be made new again with this Mokume Gane Peacock Utensil tutorial. By covering the handles of silverware with this artistic Japanese-style design, you can instantly transform old silverware into something new and exciting.
- Faux Tie Dye Coasters (pg. 48): Summer parties and outdoor gatherings will be made all the better with these adorable Faux Tie Dye Coasters. Get the look of tie dye with this awesome clay crafting technique, and turn simple coasters into groovy works of art.
FaveCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable craft collections organized around a theme, such as holiday crafts, kid’s crafts, green crafting, crochet, and sewing. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off of our Web site, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can also save them onto your portable device for easy accessibility and use. You can view all our free eBooks on the FaveCrafts eBook Collection page.
If you are having trouble downloading our free eBooks, visit our FAQ page here: How do I download the eBooks?
If you enjoy this free eBook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable craft collections. You can browse our latest free eBooks here.
With your free copy of the 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More free eBook, you can also subscribe to our Quick n' Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Five weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
From innovative home decor ideas to unique jewelry concepts, the projects and tutorials in 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials are sure to inspire and motivate you to begin crafting with clay. With a great selection of projects to choose from, this free eBook is great for beginners and advanced crafters alike, and offers crafters of all skill levels the option and ability to turn these projects into their very own unique ideas. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to clay…so have fun mixing and matching, rolling and folding, and let your imagination take charge!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Angel of Crafting
- How to Use Polymer Clay: 21 Polymer Clay Tutorials
- 20 Clay Crafts for Adults
- "24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Decor and More" free eBook
- 14 Clay Craft Ideas For All Ages
- Antique Inspiration Tags
- Adorable Clay Pig
- Clay Jewelry Dish
- Stunning DIY Jewelry Dish
- Peas in a Pod Figurine
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Summer Bookmark Coloring Pages
- Summer Lovin' Coloring Page
- Floral Web Coloring Page
- Candy Jar Coloring Page
- Motivational Mandala Coloring Pages
- Grateful and Blessed Coloring Page
- Cup of Tea Coloring Page
- Vintage Typewriter Coloring Page
- Stencil Ease Vintage Design DIY Side Table Video
- Valentine's Day Heart Box