This paper Christmas rose from Sue Eldred is a gorgeous, vintage inspired Christmas craft to make to decorate your home. Use your paper craft supplies and make these free Christmas crafts.
- Fabri-Tac Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Red Ink
- Cream, Green Cardstock
- 4” Cream Lace (May Arts)
- Double Stick Tape Runner
- Foam Mounting Strips (Thermo-Web)
- BC341 Mini Christmas Bingo Card (Jenni Bowlin)
- #973 Christmas Morning paper (Fancy Pants)
- #974 Holiday Sentiments paper (Fancy Pants)
- Mc Gill’s Paper Blossoms Punches:
64503 Floral Petals Punch
64502 Birch Leaf Punch
64500 Alpine Snowflake
65800 Tool Kit
65900 Molding Mat
- Punch Floral Petals 6 times with Cream Cardstock.
- Ink the edge of each petal with Red Dye Ink.
- Place the petals on the Craft Molding Mat. With the large ball stylus #8, move the stylus around in small circular motions with medium pressure to shape each petal. The petals will start to curl on the edges.
- Place the tweezers at the smaller, defined end of the petal. Use your index finger and thumb to pinch the shape around the end of the tweezers.
- Holding the pinched end between your finger and thumb, use the tweezers to grasp the side of the shape and roll back to form petal.
- Punch a snowflake out of green cardstock. Lay the snowflake on the Craft Molding Mat, use the #8 stylus and move in small circular motion in the center of the snowflake. The snowflake will cup up. This will be used as our flower base.
- Start with the cupped snowflake. Working with the largest petals first, dip the end of each individual petal into the glue and adhere the petal to the snowflake base. Continuing with the next largest petals to the smallest, glue to the base one by one until you get to the center. The last couple of small petals curl inward to create center.
- Punch two leaves from the green cardstock.
- Shape the underside of each leaf with the #8 stylus. (step #3)
- With the small end stylus #2 draw veins onto each leaf. Glue leaves to rose.
- 3” x 5” Holiday Sentiments
- 2” x 3” Christmas Morning
- 3 ¼” x 5 ¼” Chili Cardstock Layer
- 3 ½” x 5 ½” Cream Cardstock Layer