Save those old wool sweaters and transform them into this free Christmas craft! Recycled Sweater Mini Trees from Rebecca Parsons look great and are perfect for the holidays.
- Cone Pattern
- Previously felted wool sweater
- Sewing Machine
- Beads, Buttons, Ribbon, or other Tree Decorations (optional)
- Use pattern to cut felt shapes. You can adjust pattern proportionally if you like. I made some taller and skinnier.
- Add tree decorations like beads, buttons and ribbon before sewing tree (optional).
- On wrong side of fabric, match straight sides and pin.
- Use machine to sew straight sides together with about 1/4 inch seam. You can sew by hand also.
- I steamed the seam open with my iron. The turned the tree right side out.