How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree: 15 Tabletop Trees
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you're looking for a cute way to decorate your tabletop or your mantel...or if you're limited on space and are looking for creative ways to decorate for the holidays without taking up too much precious room, you're going to love this festive collection of 15 Tabletop Trees. Learn How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree that will look adorable on any surface of the house. These 15 Tabletop Trees are just waiting to be brought to life by your hands.
From yarn to paper, there are tons of clever ways to create your own mini Christmas tree. Broken down into three popular categories (yarn, paper, and fabric), this collection will teach you how to make a mini Christmas tree with whatever you happen to have on hand!
The great thing about these mini trees is that most of them can be out on display all year long. Take the Felt Sweater Christmas Trees, for example. Made with old felt sweaters or leftover felt scraps, these mini trees are great for Christmas, but they can easily remain out on display all winter long.
These trees may be mini in size, but they're filled with lots of holiday spirit! Decorate your tabletop, mantel, and more with these 15 Tabletop Trees!
How to Make a Mini Christmas Tree: 15 Tabletop Trees
- Crocheted Christmas Trees: These cute crocheted Christmas trees are great for beginning crochet fans. Embellish your trees with little ornaments made of buttons for a cute holiday look.
- Pom Pom Yarn Christmas Trees: Simply wrap up Styrofoam trees with Red Heart Yarn's Spark-a-Doodle yarn to give your tabletop trees a fun whimsical look. This project can be done in minutes!
- Crocheted Christmas Tree Duo: These mini crocheted Christmas trees would look great sitting on your mantel. Make a whole forest of festive holiday trees with this simple crochet pattern.
- Styrofoam and Crochet Trees: These trees may be simple, but they will add a special touch of Christmas class to your decor. Learn how to make a mini tree in a variety of colors with this simple pattern.
- Tissue Paper and Yarn Trees: This simple mini tree will take you mere minutes to assemble. Simple colors come together to create a lovely centerpiece that is sure to impress.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and we've got just the collection to decorate your home both inside and out! With more than 100 projects and ideas to see, "124 Easy Christmas House Crafts" is the best collection for those who just love decorating for the holidays.
- Frilly Paper Trees: These frilly mini trees are perfect for adding a festive touch to your mantel or desk. Made with bright card stock and a simple form, these trees can be made in no time.
- Whimsical Paper Trees: Turn all those paper scraps into a colorful paper tree! This adorable mini Christmas tree is a fun and simple way to decorate for the holiday.
- Dazzling Christmas Centerpiece: All that leftover wrapping paper can be transformed into this Dazzling Christmas Centerpiece. Make a mini Christmas tree in a variety of colors and patterns for a centerpiece that really pops!
- Scrapbook Paper Christmas Tree: Have you been saving holiday paper scraps? Finally put them to use with this cute paper tree. This is also a great way to use up wrapping paper and old Christmas cards.
- Holiday Tree Centerpiece: Need a quick table centerpiece for Christmas? This Holiday Tree Centerpiece is super easy to make and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes.
Skip waiting in line and battling holiday traffic and make your own gifts this holiday season! With our free printable eBook, "Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor", you'll find lots of great ideas for everyone on your list. From pillows to cowls, this eBook has something for everyone. Download your own free copy today!
- Felt Sweater Christmas Trees: These cuddly trees are made with leftover felt sweaters or felt scraps. Perfect to have out all winter long, these cute trees are a great way to use up fabric scraps.
- Recycled Sweater Mini Trees: An old unwanted sweater can become cute holiday decor with this mini Christmas tree pattern. Embellish these sweater trees with sequins and glue-on rhinestones to give them a sparkle!
- Fabric Wrapped Christmas Trees: Leftover fabric scraps can be put on display with this lovely mini tree trio centerpiece. Learn how to make a mini Christmas tree with all your lacy and feminine fabric scraps.
When the weather outside is frightful, spend a warm evening indoors working up one of these 21 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts. Great for last-minute gift ideas and stocking stuffers, these projects are easy to make for all crochet fans.
- Mini Beaded Christmas Trees: A simple form and a strand of colorful sparkly beads come together to create these cute mini trees. Great for Christmas and New Year's, this centerpiece is sparkly and fun.
- Baubles Christmas Tree: Gather up those tiny ornaments and turn them into a glamourous mini Baubles Tree. This is a fun table topper and is great for those who don't have room for a full-sized Christmas tree.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Wrapping Recycled Christmas Crafts
- Serene Snowfall Tree Ornament
- Terra Cotta Bells: DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Felt Christmas Utensil Holder
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations free eBook
- Plastic Bag Wreath
- Easy Yarn Snowman with Crocheted Hat and Scarf
- Felt Sweater Christmas Trees
- Oh Holy Night Wall Decor
- 20 Easy DIY Holiday Projects free eBook
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Cute Crochet Doll
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Recycled Crowns from Foil Wrapping Paper
- DIY Butterfly Valentine's Day Card Box Holder
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- Quick and Easy DIY Label
- Block Stitch Bun Hat Pattern
- Terrarium in a Mason Jar Gift Idea