"Make it a Red Heart Holiday" eBook from Red Heart Yarns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Free "Make it a Red Heart Holiday"
eBook from FaveCrafts.com
If you're looking for Christmas ornaments to knit or crochet, free Christmas crochet patterns, or Christmas knit patterns, you will love this eBook from Red Heart Yarns. Throughout the pages of this free eBook, you will find projects to keep your crochet hooks and knitting needles busy all the way up until December 24th. Filled with 26 fabulous knit, crochet, and craft projects, Christmas is the theme of the "Make it a Red Heart Holiday" eBook from Red Heart Yarns and there's something for everyone. Do you want to make Christmas decorations for the home, Christmas ornaments to knit or crochet for the tree, décor items such as placemats and throws, or knit or crochet hats, scarves, and more as great gifts to keep everyone cozy this year? These free Christmas crochet patterns and Christmas knit patterns are just what you're looking for.
This 48-page eBook contains all types of free Christmas crochet patterns, including two Christmas tree garland crochet patterns, knit and crochet hats in sizes for the whole family, and mitten Christmas ornaments to knit and to crochet. Two Christmas afghans, placemats, coasters, pillows, and more can be used to create a festive home. Crocheted decorations include a nativity and a pair of snowmen. You'll surely love the Christmas stocking in knit and crochet, which rounds out the decorations.
Included in this free eBook:
Christmas crafts are a far-reaching art. They extend to just about every area of crafting, from your Christmas tree to the table where you'll eat a Christmas feast. Make sure your entire home is decked out and ready for the holiday with these free Christmas crafts from Red Heart Yarns. Everyone in your family will just love what you create for the holiday season.
Included in this section:
Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner, pg. 7 – Nothing could better adorn your table than this beautiful table runner. You'll love crafts for holiday celebrations like this beautiful crochet project.
Zigzag Christmas Throw & Pillows, pg. 10 – Put the characteristic green and red of Christmas into a warm and cozy blanket. Your whole family will enjoy seeing this matching blanket and pillow set during the holiday season.
The knickknacks are what make the holiday season come to life, so learn how you can use your yarn to make small decorations for everywhere in your home. No matter where you put any of these decorations, they're sure to help people feel the spirit of Christmas as they roam your halls. These decorations will look great in your kitchen, living room, basement, and even your bathroom.
Included in this section:
Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, pg. 21 – This cute and squishy snowman pair is just what you need to spread Christmas cheer throughout your home. It's the perfect decoration for the entire winter season.
Striped Christmas Stockings, pg. 23 – Christmas stockings are a staple of celebrating the holiday. Homemade stockings are one of many great Christmas craft ideas from Red Heart Yarns your whole family can enjoy.
The Christmas tree is a major focal point of the holiday festivities, so make sure yours exudes the cheer you want everyone to feel. These free patterns from Red Heart Yarns are just what you need to get your Christmas tree all gussied up and ready for the holiday season. You'll love how many different ways you can craft a lovely Christmas tree.
Included in this section:
Crocheted Gift Card Holder,
pg. 29 – Make gift giving a crafty experience with this Christmas craft project. Anyone would love to pick a gift off your Christmas tree from this decorative and functional ornament.
Snowflake Mitten Holiday Ornament, pg. 33 – With these little mittens, there just couldn't be a cuter way to dress up your Christmas tree. Give this Christmas craft a go for a unique way to trim your tree.
Craft some on-the-go Christmas spirit with any of the free patterns in this section of our free eBook. The holiday cheer is both for decorating your home and for wearing as you go for a stroll on a cool winter evening or have some fun ice skating. Learn about all the Christmas-themed acessories you can sew by checking out all these free patterns.
Included in this section:
Candy Cane Scarf, pg. 43 – Wear the Christmas spirit arond your neck by making this fashionable craft. You'll definitely have heads turning as you walk down the street wearing this warm and cozy scarf.
Pom-Pom Trimmed Fingerless Gloves, pg. 46 – Gloves keep your hands warm, but sometimes they just get in the way. Check out this free pattern to learn how to make fingerless gloves that keep you warm without inhibiting your ability to hold that must-have cup of hot cocoa.
Find our latest eBooks here.
Red Heart Yarns wants to make sure your holiday season is as holly jolly as it can be. No matter your favorite way to craft, there is a holiday craft for you to make. Knitters and crocheters alike, you'll love how much you can create to fill your home with the holiday spirit just by crafting. You don't need to search the ailses of a party supply store to transform your home into your very own little winter wonderland. With your crafting supplies and yarn, you are set to create a festive holiday celebration the do-it-yourself way.
With your free copy of our Make it a Red Heart Holiday eBook, you can also subscribe to our Quick and Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Five weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more, plus a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
Get everyone in your family into the Christmas spirit with any of these holiday craft ideas from Red Heart Yarns. Make just one craft or make all of them. The projects in our Make it a Red Heart Holiday eBook are great for crafters of all ages and expertise. Download your free copy of our Make it a Red Heart Holiday eBook today!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 124 Easy Christmas House Crafts
- Crochet Snowman Family
- "26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas" free eBook
- Crochet Candy Cane Steering Wheel Cover
- Christmas Goodie Pop Top Cans
- Unique Tampon Angel
- "Make it a Red Heart Holiday" eBook from Red Heart Yarns
- "23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes" eBook
- 399 Homemade Christmas Decor Ideas, Gifts, and More
- Angelic Snow Angels
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project