Nothing backward about these holiday accents, a Christmas tree and snowman framed in shining red.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG01 - White --- NEW!!
- DAG31 - Baby Pink --- NEW!!
- DAG36 - True Blue --- NEW!!
- DAG65 - Dark Chocolate --- NEW!!
- DAG67 - Black --- NEW!!
- DAG228 - Bright Orange --- NEW!!
- DAG230 - Festive Green --- NEW!!
- DAG265 - Tuscan Red --- NEW!!
- Foam plate
- #3 round brush
- #4 chisel blender brush
- 1/4" and 1 1/4" round foam pouncer brushes
- Coordinating scrapbook paper (We used white snow dots on light blue.)
- Red mini-frames, 2.5" x 2.5" square; 2.5" x 3.5" rectangle, Michael's
Remove glass from frame. Cut patterns out along straight border lines.
- Use chisel brush and Black to paint hat; use end of brush handler to dot on eyes and mouth. Let dry.
- Use round brush and Bright Orange to paint carrot nose and let dry.
- Use round brush and Tuscan Red to paint stripes on scarf; let dry.
- Use small pouncer brush dipped in Baby Pink to paint cheeks. Let dry.
- Use round brush and True Blue to paint scarf area; let dry.
- Use large pouncer dipped in White to paint large circle for snowman head. Let dry.
- With painted surface to inside, insert glass back into square frame. Insert scrapbook paper piece and backing to frame.
- Use round brush and Bright Yellow to paint star and let dry.
- Use small pouncer dipped in White to stamp on snow at bottom of glass; let dry.
- Use end of brush handle and Tuscan Red to dot ornaments on tree. Let dry.
- Use chisel brush and Festive Green to paint tree branches and let dry.
- Use chisel brush and Dark Chocolate to paint tree trunk; let dry.
- With painted surface to inside, insert glass back into rectangle frame. Insert scrapbook paper piece and backing to frame.
Place patterns underneath clean glass on flat, covered surface when painting. Use frame glass or paper insert as pattern for cutting scrapbook paper to fit frame.