Santa is on his way, so you should greet him with a ho ho ho sign. Acrylics and foam allow you to produce this great decorating idea. Save your money on decor by making them yourself.
- Americana Acrylics
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO53 - Mistletoe
- DAO56 - Olive Green
- DA129 - True Red
- Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS13 - Americana Matte Spray
- 3/4" flat brush
- #3 round brush
- #10 flat brush
- 1/4" round foam pouncer
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Foam plate
- Unfinished 9.5" MDF letters, MPI: H, #10460451; O, #10460444
- 6" pine number, MPI #3/ PL752 #10550467
Note:Let dry after each step.
Preparation: Remove any labels or tags from surface.
- Use large flat brush and Olive Green to paint letter H.
- Use large flat brush and True Red to paint letter O.
- Use small flat brush and Olive Green to paint sides of number 3.
- Use small flat brush and Mistletoe to paint top of number 3.
- Use pouncer and True Red to paint groups of three dots over surface of letter H, extending off edge on some to have consistent pattern over surface.
- Use round brush and Mistletoe to paint V-shaped leaves between berries.
- Use end of handle dipped in Snow White to paint highlights on berries and dots on top of number 3.
- On letter O, use #10 flat brush and Snow White to paint various widths of stripes across letter.
- Use round brush and Mistletoe to paint random stripes on letter.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue letters together; glue number over letter O.
- Spray sign with Americana Matte Spray Sealer.