A fun, fold-out card from Krylon adds a personal touch to the holiday card tradition. Great for sending to someone special, or display as a holiday decoration on a mantle or table.
- Krylon Webbing Spray - Gold Chiffon (#603)
- Krylon Webbing Spray - White Whisper (#602)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Magical Multi-Color (#405)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Resplendent Red (#403)
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Glamorous Green (#404)
- Krylon Leafing Pens - 18 KT. Gold (#9901)
- Six panel card with envelope
- “Joy” sticker
- Snowflake stickers
- Photo corners
- Letter Stickers to spell out Merry Christmas (model used Colorbök® 1 1/4” Alphabet Stickers – Casual)
- 12” x 12” sheet of green decorative Christmas paper
- 12” x 12” sheet of red decorative Christmas paper
- 8 1/2” x 11” sheet of yardstick
- Sizzix™ die cuts, Holly and Berries
- Fiskars® Border Punch, Holly
- Fiskars® 1/8” circle Hand Punch
- Scissors or craft knife
- Thick white craft glue
- Read all directions on paint containers before proceeding with directions. Follow directions for applying and drying finishes. Test on other paper before proceeding on finished card.
- Cut end panel from card. Reserve cut panel for front of card. Open card and spray with webbing sprays. Then spray with the multicolored glitter spray; let dry.
- Spray the decorative Christmas papers with the corresponding color of glitter spray. (Red on red paper, green on green paper.) Let dry. Using Sizzix™ die, cut holly leaves from green paper, berries from red; set aside.
- Apply the sticker letters to sheet of yardstick. Cut letters with craft knife or small fine detail paper scissors. Use the gold leafing pen to color the letters, snowflake stickers and photo corners.
- Cut the reserved square panel to measure 3” x 3”. Place the “joy” sticker onto 3” square. Place photo corners onto square and glue onto center of front panel of the card. Place the snowflake stickers in desired positions.
- Open card, arrange letters in any desired fashion; glue into place. Arrange holly leaves and berries around the edges of card; glue into place.
- From scraps of paper, punch tiny holly leaves, using border punch and berries with circle hand punch. Glue three leaves and one berry randomly on alternating letters.
- Optional: Glue one leaf onto back of card and sign. Glue two leaves and cluster of berries to envelope.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.