Don't throw out your old knit hats, this snowman is chilly and needs you to keep him warm. Once he's done you can hang him on any door or wall. Christmas just isn't the same without him.
- Americana Acrylics
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO31 - Baby Pink
- DAO36 - True Blue
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA129 - True Red
- DA229 - Jack-O'-Lantern Orange
- Recycled knit cap
- 3/4" flat brush
- #10 shader brush
- #6 flat brush
- 1 3/4" and 3/4" round foam pouncer brushes
- Foam plate
- Extra extra large teardrop shape, Forster Woodsies
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- 24" length of 1.5" wide coordinating ribbon
- Unfinished square sign with rounded edges (9.5" x 9.5" x .5"), Don Mechanic #111373 (89892)
Note:Let dry after each step.
Preparation: Remove any labels or tags from surface.
- Use large flat brush and Snow White to paint inset area of sign.
- Use shader brush and True Blue to paint sign rim.
- Use shader brush and Jack-O'-Lantern Orange to paint wood teardrop.
- Refer to photo for placement and use large pouncer and Baby Pink to dot cheeks on sign.
- Use small pouncer and Lamp Black to dot on eyes.
- Use end of handle dipped in Lamp Black to paint row of dots for mouth.
- Use small flat brush and True Red to paint "brrr..." across bottom area of sign.
- Refer to photo and glue wood piece for carrot nose onto snowman face.
- Position as desired, and glue band of knit cap over top edge of sign, securing with glue inside band and between folds to hold in place on front and back.
- Tie ribbon in knot at center; glue ends to back of sign.
Cap I used did not have ball on it so I added large pompon. Recycled caps will vary!