Sew up a special Christmas stocking just for the canine members of the family. This stocking is embellished with fabric paint, ribbons and iron on crystals for the glamorous pooch.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion™ Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive™
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint
- 65000 White
- 65079 Silver
- 65140 Deep Turquoise
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- Felt, 1/4 yd, black
- Tailor’s chalk
- Straight pins
- Grosgrain Ribbon, ¼ “ wide, 6” length each lime
- Sewing machine
- Grosgrain Ribbon, 1” wide, ½ yd each pink, lime
- Thread, black
- Felt square, pink
- Fold black felt in half. Trace bone pattern onto felt using chalk. Cut out through both layers of fabric.
- Cut desired color of 1” wide ribbons to fit at an angle across front of stocking. Glue into place.
- Start flow of Silver Paint on a paper towel, applying an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Write “HERS” on upper section of other stocking. Write desired words onto stockings, using Deep Turquoise. Let dry.
- Trace nine hearts onto pink felt. Cut out. Glue onto lower section of desired stocking.
- Prepare heat tool. Position Crystals onto pink ribbon as desired, using tweezers. Touch tip of tool onto top of each Crystal for 5 to 6 seconds to adhere.
- Pin front to back of each stocking, aligning edges.
- Fold ¼” wide ribbon lengths into a loop. Pin loop into place at side of upper edge of stocking. Sew narrow seam, following edge of fabric with edge of presser foot, leaving top of stocking open and sewing loop into seam.