"2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters" eBook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Holiday Gift Guide from CutRateCrafts.com and FaveCrafts.com: 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters eBook
Looking for some suggestions on what to get the crafter in your life? Or maybe you're a crafter looking for a few supplies to add to your wish list. If you love crafting, or know someone who does, you're sure to love our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters. In this eBook, you'll find great gift suggestions for crocheters, knitters, sewists, bakers, jewelry artists, and much more! We've also included 9 free projects as a little gift from us to you! So whether you're a whizz with a pair of needles, hooked on crochet, or love baking cookies and cupcakes for your friends, there's something for everyone in this 2012 Holiday Gift Guide!
Crocheters of all skill levels will love the supplies, organizers, and craft books in our 2012 Holiday Guide. Knitters and crocheters alike will get great use out of The Knook, one of the newest and hottest products to hit the crafting market. The Knook handle helps keep your yarn secure, so there's no more dropped stitches to chase after or worry about. The Knook also comes with a pocket size instruction book, as well as a few other sized Knook needles to help you get the job done. For the hard core knitting and crochet fans, the Knook is the perfect stocking stuffer!
Another hot item that crochet fans will love finding in their stockings are Lion Brand's BonBons Collections. Available in a variety of colors, BonBons come in a package of 8 similar colors. These miniature skeins of yarn are perfect for any project requiring multiple colors such as amigurumi, colorwork, embroidery, and embellishments. Choose from one of six packages of BonBons, or buy them all for a gift that any yarn lover is sure to love!
And as a special gift to you, we included a free crochet pattern for you to use or to include in your gift package. This Blue Slouchie Beanie is easy to make and great to give to teens and young adults. Combine this pattern with a BonBons kit so the receiver can crochet their own embellishment!
While several of the crochet supplies listed in the 2012 Holiday Gift Guide will work for knitting fans as well, we were sure to include 20 items that are unique to knitting fans, including Knit Simple: Knitting Workshop. This 144 page knitting guide contains 35 step-by-step workshops and more than 80 popular projects. A variety of knit sweaters, accessories, and fashionable projects will inspire even the most timid of knitters to try out their newly acquired skills! Complete with a list of tools, reference books, terms, and abbreviations, this book is a must have for every knitting fan...and best of all, you can buy it...along with several other knitting supplies, by downloading our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide.
Knitting fans of all skill levels will love the Needlemaster Kit 200. This is an interchangeable needle system that contains knitting needles that easily attach and separate to create both straight and circular needles. When combined with any of the yarns or craft books found in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide, this kit makes a fantastic gift that's sure to wow any yarn lover.
The great thing about this 2012 Holiday Gift Guide is that it contains some of the hottest crafting supplies of this past year...perhaps there are even some products that you never even knew existed!
I, for one, had never heard of the Quilter's FabriCalc Design & Fabric Estimating Calculator, but I'm so glad I did! Now I have a new addition to my own wish list! This amazing machine helps you calculate your total quilt yardage and helps you find just how much fabric you'll need for blocks, squares, triangles, sashing, diamonds, and more. This is a must-have tool for sewists and quilters, and it's sure to pay for itself after you've completed just one quilt!
I think most of us can agree that completing a quilt takes work and patience. But with the help of the All-In-One QUilter's Reference Tool, quilters can rest assured that all their crafty questions will be answered! This convenient pocket-size reference guide has chapters on bed and quilt sizes, yardage requirements, cutting, piecing, and so much more. Combine this small book with one of the other products found in the Quilting section of our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide and you'll have a great present any quilter or sewist would love.
It seems that more and more people are learning to sew and make their own clothes, bags, and toys. Thrifty crafters who know their way around a sewing machine will love the products we've included in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters.
One of our favorite books is Sewing 101. Written with the absolute beginner in mind, this book teaches all the basics for machine sewing with step-by-step instructions and photographs. Projects progressively get more challenging as the reader works through the book, so it's easy for even the newest sewists to follow along and learn. This book even includes an accompanying DVD with complete step-by-step instructions and sewing basics. You can find more awesome gifts like this in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide!
I don't know about you, but I love making my own necklaces and earrings! One of my favorite things to do is take apart old jewelry and upcycle it into something new and fresh. If you love the same challenge, you're going to get good use out of the jewelry products we featured in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide. One of the greatest products in this list is the Precision Comfort Tool Kit, which comes with every tool you need to make your own jewelry. It even comes in a nice case, so it's perfect for gift-giving.
Jewelry products are also great gift ideas for teens. And since friendship bracelets have seen a recent rise in popularity, we were sure to include some awesome friendship bracelet books, materials, and even a free macramé project that you can make with or for your BFF!
Scrapbookers and card makers will love the products we have for them in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide. Colorful cardstock and quality paper cutting supplies make great gifts for paper crafters adn are sure to be put to good use by those who aren't scared of a little paper cut!
Speaking of paper cut, one of the products we were sure to include in this collection is the well-loved Cutterpede Paper Trimmer. At an affordable price (less than $25.00!), this paper trimmer is sure to be appreciated by paper crafters of all kinds. When combined with a collection of scrapbook paper or the Mini Tool Kit, both of which you can find in the 2012 Holiday Gift Guide, this paper cutter makes a wonderful gift for anyone who loves scrapbooking or even gift wrapping.
Do you know some young families who are looking for ways to craft with their kids? Well, we have some great products for you that kids and adults are sure to love!
The Natural Crafts Basics Kit includes all kinds of glue bits, beads, and blocks to help kids create all kinds of wonderful wooden creations! With more than 400 total pieces included, this kit is a great way to teach kids how to reuse and recycle materials.
And as an extra bonus, we included a free project that teaches kids how to reuse plastic cups to make beautiful sun flowers. This is a great project that's easy and fun to make for everyone in the family!
It's hard to picture the holidays without delicious homemade cookies and cakes! These recipe books and decorating supplies in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide are great for all kinds of bakers. From colorful cookbooks to pans and cupcake liners that are unique and fun, these baking supplies would be great for anyone who loves to play in the kitchen during the holiday season!
As a baker myself, I know I would love the Deluxe Tip Set from Wilton. Complete with 29 cake decorating tips, this nifty kit is a must-have for those who love to make cakes and cupcakes.
Cupcake fans will also love the Ultimate 3 in 1 Caddy, which can hold 12 standard cupcakes or 24 mini cupcakes. It can also hold a 9x13 cake pan, all in sturdy locking bases that fit securely inside the caddy. For those who like to travel with goodies, this caddy is a must! You can find it, as well as several other useful baking supplies, in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide!
Do you know someone who loves crafting for Christmas? Or maybe this 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters has inspired you to create your own holiday projects next year! In our final section of the Gift Guide, Craft Supplies for the Holiday Crafter, you can get a jump start on all your holiday crafting needs with these well-loved holiday craft supplies.
Colorful yarns, easy felt kits, beaded ornament sets make this section great for those who just can't get enough Christmas crafts! I for one love the Snowflake Snowman Stocking Felt Appliqué Kit. This beautiful stocking pattern is great for kids and adults alike, and there's even a cute snowflake attached where you can personalize the stocking! Great for gift giving or something to make for yourself, this stocking kit is great for all you snow bunnies out there!
With your free copy of the 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters eBook, you can also subscribe to our Quick and Crafty newsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly crafting community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free craft projects, tips, collection pages, videos and more
- Chances to win craft books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year
- Access to our free project library full of over 7,000 more free craft projects
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community
Make your holiday shopping easy and stress free with the help of this free 2012 Gift Guide for Crafters eBook! All you have to do is click to download the eBook, and you can save it to your computer, print it out, or just bookmark the page and return as often as you like! Take it with you to the craft store so you know just what to buy all your crafty friends this year…or use it to build your own wish list of hot craft supplies, tools, and products!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "7 DIY Christmas Gifts: Handmade Gift Ideas You'll Love" free eBook
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Snowman Family
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Crochet Candy Cane Steering Wheel Cover
- "Make it a Red Heart Holiday" eBook from Red Heart Yarns
- Quick Spiral Quilt Christmas Tree Skirt
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas free eBook
- Top 20 Ways to Recycle After the Holidays with Crafting
- 123 Easy Christmas House Crafts
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
- Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- We've Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws
- Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- How To Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- Perfect for Christmas Gift Giving: 6 'Gift in a Jar' Ideas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home
- 22 Summer Crafts for Kids
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Baby Love
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- How to Knit: Beginner Knitting Help and 7 Free Patterns
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- From Head to Toe, Young to Old: 26 Knit and Crochet Accessories
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Easter Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- How To Halloween: Projects from Bloggers
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Creative Crafting all Year Round: Crafts to Celebrate the Holidays
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Mother's Day Crafting: Blogger Edition
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Father's Day Crafts
- Mother's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Father's Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Beautiful Beads
- 20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More
- Fun with Fabric Dye
- 24 Simple Scrapbooking Layouts
- Garden Crafts
- 42 Ways to Recycle
- 31 Cupcake Inspired Creations
- Project Ideas for All Occasions From Paper to Fabric
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- Sewing for Beginners
- Graduation Crafts
- DIY Wedding
- 33 Summer Wedding Ideas
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- Cheap Home Decor: Crafting with Paper
- Great Decor in a Flash Without a Lot of Cash
- Low-Cost Clothing Crafts
- Inexpensive Home Decor
- Cheap and Easy Crafts
- Low-Cost Kitchen Crafts
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- Have a Red Heart Holiday: 20 Knit & Crochet Gifts and Decorating Ideas
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More
- 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter - The Ultimate Craft Guide
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers, & More
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- How to Make a Purse: 20 Patterns for Sewing Totes, Bags and More
- 17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Welcome to Our Home: Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
- 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Dcor and More
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- How to Make Bows, Hair Pins and More: 33 DIY Hair Accessories
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- Summer Crafts for Kids
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- Thanksgiving Crafts
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas
- 24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Home Decor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- How to Paint Furniture: 19 Upcycled Furniture Projects from DecoArt
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- Make it Yours: How To Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More with Krylon Spray Paint
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide for Crafters
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies & Toddlers
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Idea
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts, and More
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Craft Ideas and Projects
- 38 Holiday Crafts: Holiday Decorating Ideas for Every Season
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014
- 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing craft Ideas
- 12 Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects: Jewelry, Gifts & Decorations for the Holidays
- Great Gift Ideas: Knitting and Crochet Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How to Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions & Techniques
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas
- How To Tie Dye: 10 Tie Dye Instructions And Techniques
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bush Baby T-Shirt Craft
- Watermelon Tie Dye Design
- Dipped Shorts Tie Dye Technique
- Quirky Tie Dye Bracelet
- Frog Coin Purse
- Precious Panda Knit Hat
- Men's Woodsy Knit Cowl Pattern
- Chunky Funky One Day Blanket
- Sweet-ish Knit Hat Pattern
- How to Dye a Shirt with RIT Dye