17 Easy Ideas for Ornaments and Decorations
By: The Editors of Favecrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The holidays are upon us! Easy ideas for ornaments and decorations will be very popular this year for those looking for budget-friendly alternatives to Christmas decor. There's just something so valuable about easy ideas for ornaments and decorations that make a Christmas tree complete. Since the holidays are often such a whirlwind, you will appreciate the easy ideas for ornaments and decorations that lessen the stress on your holiday planning.
This collection of 17 Easy Ideas for Ornaments and Decorations will help you come up with the budget-friendly holiday home you're looking for. Check out these easy to make Christmas decorations and simple homemade Christmas ornaments all in one convenient spot.
Easy Ideas for Ornaments and Decorations Table of Contents
Dazzling Christmas Centerpiece: Create this easy and dazzling Christmas craft using styrofoam and glitzy garlands. Take your Christmas party up a notch with these glamorous centerpieces.
Celestial Ball Christmas Decor: These simple tissue-covered and painted foam balls are an economnical way to create your own Christmas decor. Display on a square mirror or in a shallow bowl for a lovely holiday centerpiece.
Recycled Holiday Candle Wraps: This simple centerpiece features candle wraps made from recycled holiday gift wrap! Make it an earth friendly holiday.
Holiday Candle Ring Centerpiece: Die-cut holly and other paper shapes add beautiful embellishment to a plain glass vase with holiday candle. Use this idea for a holiday centerpiece or side table accent.
- NEW! Beautiful Christmas Decor: Create your own Christmas decor with beautiful centerpieces, candles and wreaths. Make your home have a warm and cozy feeling this Christmas season.
Christmas Tree Banner: Create a fun and festive Christmas Tree banner that is sure to bring a joyous holiday spirit into your home. With only a few simple materials, a piece of fabric becomes a piece of art.
Easy Santa Wood Figure: Simple wood shapes and acrylic paint become a funky Santa figure with decorations and a bag of gifts. This Santa is perfect for the mantle.
Decorative Snowman Wreath: Acrylic paints and Styrofoam balls create this adorable snowman wreath. This Christmas season be sure you have this little guy on your door welcoming all your friends.
- NEW! Christmas Tree Advent Calendar: Make colorful felt circles that serve as pockets for treats with this easy DIY Christmas craft! The Christmas tree advent calendar is a yummy, crafty way to countdown to Christmas.
Jingle Bell Ornament: Ring in the holiday season with a handmade jingle bell ornament, painted with glossy polka dots. Get your whole family involved in creating unique painted jingle bells.
Star Initial Ornament: Let this star holiday ornament shine bright with personalization and detail. Have each person in your family creates a personalized ornament for a different family member and see how they turn out!
Old Photo Keepsake Ornaments: Make simple and beautiful Christmas ornaments that preserve precious family memories. Using special printable fabric, print out old photos and use them to create sentimental favorites.
- NEW! "Hand" Made Ornaments: These adorable handmade ornaments are a fun and easy activity to do with your kids. It's an easy Christmas craft that will take no time to make, and you can look back on your kids' little hands from years past.
Nature's Quick and Easy Ornaments: Handmade ornaments showcase the colors of nature, including pumpkin seeds, chili peppers, dried peas and moss.
Marbelous Ornaments: These luxuriant ornaments are very easy to create. Enjoy the fun of making elegant swirls of paint inside of clear ornament balls.
Beaded CD Ornaments: Recycle old CD’s into colorful trendy ornaments. With a little paint, wire and beads, you can add a new look to the holiday season.
- NEW! Beaded Ball Ornament: Easy beaded Christmas ornaments are a great way to make your tree sparkle. Try this Beaded Ball Ornament - you'll love the results and will save it for years.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Let it Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Crochet Snowman Family
- Snowflake Glass Tree
- 124 Easy Christmas House Crafts
- "26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas" free eBook
- Simple Rhinestone Recycled Ornament
- "34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar" eBook
- 10 Easy Kids Christmas Crafts
- Christmas Goodie Pop Top Cans
- 399 Homemade Christmas Decor Ideas, Gifts, and More
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie