Send the gift of joy this holiday season. Create your own joy greeting cards. Your friends and family will love getting them in the mail. You can make them in seven steps and they'll be ready for mailing.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Dazzling Metallics
- DAO70 - Shimmering Silver
- Americana Acrylics
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DA129 - True Red
- Liner brush
- #6 shader brush
- 3/8" round foam pouncer brush
- Foam plate
- School glue stick
- Deckle-edged scissors
- Turquoise glitter scrapbook paper, The Paper Studio #698217
- 4 3/4" square white card/envelope, Paper Reflections CRD05127
- Trace around edge of card on back of scrapbook paper; cut just inside lines with scissors. Center and glue back of paper to front of card.
- Dip pouncer brush in True Red and press onto center area of paper, twisting in place to form solid circle; let dry.
- Use shader brush and Shimmering Silver to paint cap on ornament; dip end of brush handle into paint to make dots across center of circle.
- Use shader brush and Snow White to paint letters "J" and "Y" for word "joy" on front, with ornament shape as letter "O". Let dry.
- Use liner brush and True Red to paint stripes on letters; let dry.
- Use liner brush and Shimmering Silver to paint upper and lower stripe on ornament; let dry.
- Use liner brush and Snow White to paint stripe above and below row of dots on ornament. Paint hanger thread and bow above ornament. Let dry.