Cherries "Imagine" Card
By: Mary Pfaff for Spellbinders
This is one of the prettiest DIY cards from Spellbinders I've ever seen! Give Cherries "Imagine" Card to friends and family - they're sure to feel the same way.
- S4-110 Classic Ovals LG
- S4-112 Classic Ovals SM
- I2-1012 Cherries Impressabilities™Magic Mesh, Red Fine Weave Mesh
- JustRite Stampers, Oval Stamp; Clearsnap, Green, Chianti ColorBox Pigment Ink
- Creative Impressions, White Pearls
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L, Craft & Photo Tape
- Glue Dots, Glue Dots
- White Cardstock
- Green, Red Embossing Powders
- Red Ribbon
- Cut white cardstock to 9¼ x 6". Fold in half for card base.
- Ink I2-1012 Cherries Impressabilities™ with green ink and letterpress white cardstock by running it through the Wizard™ with an embossing sandwich. Sprinkle with green embossing powder. Heat set.
- Clean Impressabilities™ and ink it with Chianti Pigment ink. Letterpress again. Sprinkle with red embossing powder and heat set. Hand cut the red cherries and adhere on top of the green letterpressed ones. Adhere red mesh and ribbon as shown and add to the front of card.
- Cut/Emboss white cardstock with S4-114 Classic Ovals LG, #4, (with the smallest as #1). Ink with green ink. Sprinkle with green embossing powder. Heat set.
- Stamp “Imagine” with Chianti ink onto white cardstock. Sprinkle with red embossing powder. Heat set. Cut/emboss with S4-112 Classic Ovals SM, #4. Add two hand-cut cherries to the sentiment. With mounting foam, layer onto green oval, then adhere to right side of card.
- Tie a bow with ⅞" ribbon. Adhere to card with Glue Dot.