Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
23 Homemade Christmas Cards: Designs You'll Love
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There's nothing better than giving and receiving handmade Christmas cards, and with these 23 Homemade Christmas Cards, you'll find designs for everyone. From beautiful religious cards to designs that are work appropriate, these cards will help you send a meaningful greeting to all you friends and family.
Our collection of Best Loved: Popular Homemade Christmas Card Ideas has a few of our favorite holiday designs. Perfect for anyone and everyone, these easy Christmas card ideas are a great way to show friends and family how much you care.
When it comes to kids, our collection of Homemade Christmas Cards: Designs for Kids are great for children of all ages. Decorated with fun winter characters and patterned paper, these homemade Christmas card ideas are colorful and fun.
We were also sure to include cards that are work appropriate. Winter themed cards, non-religious cards, and neutral holiday cards are great for sending out to co-workers and business associates during the holiday season.
Finally, if you are looking for something religious, our Religious Christmas Card Ideas will help you get inspired to share the true meaning of Christmas with all your loved ones. From sweet angelic cards to greetings that tell the story of Jesus, these religious homemade Christmas cards will help spread the true meaning of Christmas to friends far and near.
Homemade Christmas Cards: Designs You'll Love Table of Contents
These are some of our best-loved homemade Christmas card ideas. From cute holiday kitten cards to fun greetings covered with glitz and glitter, these are the best of the best of our homemade Christmas cards. Designs like these are great for friends, family, and co-workers!
Magestic Embossed Trees Card: Wish someone a White Christmas with this set of homemade Christmas cards. Designs like this are easy to change to your specifications and make lovely cards to send to friends and family.
Deck the Halls Card: This retro Christmas card is easy to make and great for sending out to friends and family. Skip the traditional reds and greens and go for something fun and new with this card that explodes with shades of pink and blue.
Christmas Gifts Card: Create your own personalized greeting with this Christmas Gifts card. Made with simple iron on's and a few pieces of scrap paper, this homemade Christmas card is budget friendly and easy to make.
Old Fashioned Merry Christmas Card: This classic card is everything you love about Christmas! When it comes to homemade Christmas cards, designs like this are what make handmade cards so special.
Jolly Santa Card: Send out a vintage greeting with this adorable Jolly Santa Card. Handmade Christmas cards are a great way to show friends and family that you care, and you're sure to be on the "good list" with a cute handmade card like this one!
Christmas Kitten Card: Cat lovers of all ages will love this sweet Christmas Kitten Card! Simple stamps and a few embellishments will help you to create this homemade Christmas card that everyone is sure to love.
- Glittery Christmas Greetings: These glittery greeting cards are great to make with your kids. Simple and sparkly, these Glittery Christmas Greetings are a fun way to show friends, classmates, and neighbors how much you care.
Kids will love these homemade Christmas cards. Designs for kids, teens, and pre-teens are included here. Fill these homemade Christmas cards with a gift card, a pair of tickets, or a money gift for a present any kid is sure to appreciate.
Bear and Snowman Card: Winter isn't winter unless you build a snowman...and this little bear wants to show off his work. When it comes to homemade Christmas Christmas cards, ideas like this one are easy and fun!
Crazy Colored Christmas Cards: Perfect for a little girl, this Crazy Colored Christmas card is just the way to wish her a Merry Christmas! Decorated with pretty pink paper and colored with fun dessert hues, this card can also be used as a birthday greeting for a December birthday!
Christmas Embossing Board Card: This sweet little boy has a few more gifts to toss under the tree, and little boys of all ages will love this sweet card. Made with a stamp and some layers of colored paper, this homemade Christmas card design is easy and adorable.
Copic Penguins Christmas Card: Kids of all ages will love this adorable penguin card! With a simple holiday greeting and some patterned paper, you can create a whole set of these homemade Christmas cards! Designs like this are also great for winter birthdays as well.
- Little Toy Soldier Card: This Little Toy Soldier Card is sure to bring a smile to your face. Homemade Christmas cards like this one are much more personal and creative than store bought cards. The layered elements of this card make it really stand out.
With these homemade Christmas cards, designs are non-religious and not holiday specific, so they're great for co-workers and business associates. While it's easy to change these layouts to be more "Christmas-y", these homemade greeting card designs are made to be neutral greetings, perfect for anyone and everyone to give and recieve during the holiday season.
Let it Snow Card: Share the beauty of winter with this Let it Snow card. Great for any reason, this holiday card design is simple, yet fancy.
The Joy of the Season Card: Celebrate the joy of the season with this handmade gretting card design. This card is perfect for using up paper scraps and is a great way to spread holiday cheer to those who celebrate more than one winter holiday.
Geo Snowman Card: With a simple "Enjoy the Season" greeting, this holiday card can be used for Christmas, Hanukkah, or just as a general card to send warm wishes to loved ones.
Vintage Winter Postcard: This beautiful winter scene acts as a reminder of the beauty of the season, and for vintage lovers, this is a lovely card to add to your collection. It would look beautiful sitting on a mantel or hanging in between the branches of a Christmas tree.
Beaded Reindeer Card: Embellish a card with beads to make a beautiful greeting everyone is sure to love. This Beaded Reindeer Card is just the way to show your loved ones how much your care.
Holly Holiday Card: Although the colors of these cards are Christmas related, there's nothing too "Christmas-y" about them. If needed, you could change the color scheme or the embellishments to better suit your needs.
- Joy Greeting Cards: Spread holiday joy with this sweet handmade card. Ideas like this are easy to change and alter if needed. They also make great gift tags and labels for your holiday gifts.
If you’re looking for more traditional religious Christmas card ideas, be sure to explore these options. Also, keep in mind that you can easily alter any of the cards in this collection to be more religious. By simply adding your favorite Bible verse or swapping out a Christmas tree for an angel embellishment, you can create a design that’s meaningful to you.
Christmas Angel Card: Send this angelic Christmas card to your friends and family this holiday season. Made with stamps and water color pencils, this card is beautiful and traditional.
First Christmas Shepherd Card: Remind everyone about the true meaning of Christmas with this First Christmas Shepherd Card. Backsplashed with Christmas text, this card is perfect for sending the message of Christmas to all your loved ones.
Forest Angel Card: This winged angel has come to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. When it comes to homemade Christmas cards, designs like this one are easy to change and make your own, and anyone who receives one of your cards is sure to appreciate the time and effort that went into making it.
- Recycled Christmas Card: Have a "green" Christmas this year with this inexpensive and fun way to recycle old Christmas Cards into new ones.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Stamped Christmas Card Ideas
- Cross Framed Embossing Card
- 23 Homemade Christmas Cards: Designs You'll Love
- Recycled Christmas Cards with Crochet
- Merry Christmas Punched Card
- Copic Penguins Christmas Card
- Victorian Inspired Christmas Card
- Deck the Tree Christmas Card
- Special Holiday Pocketbook
- Window Christmas Card
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project