Rose Heart Bracelet
By: Absolute Crystal Components
Light pink pearls and a silver clasp adorn this charming bracelet. Beaded bracelets aren't just for kids anymore. Make your own Rose Heart Bracelet that's chic and stylish.
- 1 Heart Toggle
- 8 Mini Flower Spacer Bead
- 4 Semi Precious Cushion Stone Rose Quartz
- 2 6mm Round Pearl Bead - Rosaline
- 3 8mm Round Pearl Bead - Rosaline
- 6 6mm Bicone - Crystal
- 1 11” Beadalon 19 Strand Beading Wire
- 4 Spacer Beads
- 2 2.5mm Silver Crimp Bead
- 2 4mm Silver Balls
- Getting Started: Begin by placing a silver ball, one crimp bead and one end of the toggle on one 11” piece of wire. Then pass this same end back through the crimp bead and silver ball, tighten down the loop against the closure, squeeze the crimp bead and cut the excess wire. (See basic Techniques).
- To Begin the pattern: Place one spacer baed, one 6mm Round Pearl Bead, another spacer bead and a Mini Flower Spacer Bead, followed by a Semi Precious Cushion Stone Rose Quartz and another mini flower spacer. Continue sliding a 6mm bicone, an 3 8mm Round Pearl Bead and another 6mm crystal bicone. Now pass a mini flower spacer, one semi precious and another mini fower spacer followed by a 6mm swarovski crystal bicone. Now string an 8mm swarovski Pearl Bead, used as center piece. Slide the same pattern but in the inverse way to complete your bracelet.
- Bringing it all together: To finish, slide a silver ball and a crimp bead and the free end toggle. Next pass the strand of wire through the crimp bead and tighten down the loop against the closure and cut the excess wire.