Black Beaded Bracelet
By: Absolute Crystal Components
Want to learn how to make bracelets that will match anything you wear? This Black Beaded Bracelet is the perfect accessory to any event. Dress it up or down depending on the occasion and get ready to look amazing!
- 1 Magnetic Closure - Jet
- 24 4mm Swarovski Crystal Round Pearl Bead - Dark Grey
- 22 5mm Swarovski Crystal Rondelle - Black
- 48 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone - Jet
- 8mm Swarovski Crystal Cube - Jet
- 2 2.5mm Silver Crimp Bead
- 1 20” Beadalon 19 Strand Beading Wire
- 2 4mm Silver Crimp Cover
- Getting Started: Cut 20” of beading wire. String one half of the Magnetic Closure, over both wires slide a crimp bead.
- To Begin the pattern: Now, using one wire string a 4MM Bicone, a 4MM Swarovski Pearl and another crystal. Repeat the bead pattern on the other side.
- To Complete the pattern: String a 5mm Swarovski Crystal Rondelle in Black, an 8MM Cube and another rondelle on one wire end. Pass the other wire through the crystal and rondelles in the opposite direction. Tighten the wire to form the first circle. Repeat this pattern 11 times or until reach the desired length.
- Bringing it all together: Over each wire string a 4MM Bicone, a 4MM Swarovski Pearl and another crystal to complete the bracelet. Over both wires slide a crimp bead and the other half of the magnetic closure.
- Finishing: Tighten the wire, leaving a small loop around the clasp. To crimp the crimp bead, grab the crimp with pliers. Squeeze the pliers firmly to flatten the crimp. Tug the wire tail to make sure the crimp is secure, and then trim the excess wire. For a finished look cover the crimp bead by using crimp covers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!