Quick and Easy Disk Bracelets
By: Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
Buttons and decorative brads are incredible inspiration for this easy to make bracelet designed by Maria Nerius. Personalize with colors and themes of your choice too!
- Disk and loop bracelet blank
- Making Memories mini metal holiday tags
- Small jump rings
- 6 Large jump rings
- Aleene’s jewelry glue
- Wire cutters or shank removing tool
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton swabs
- Needle nose pliers
- JHB Turkey button
- 10 Favorite Findings Daisy buttons
- 6 Hot Off The Press hot cocoa
- 5 Hot Off The Press red dot brads
- 2 Hot Off The Press brown brads
- 6 Making Memories epoxy flower and dot stickers
- 7 Pearl 1/2” buttons
- 13 K and Company metal art word brads
- 13 Karen Foster Christmas keepsake brads
- 13 Jesse James sport buttons
- DMC pink metallic floss
- The bracelet blank comes with 13 disks. You can add or remove the disks with needle nose pliers. You can also use large jump rings to space out the disks.
- Clean disks on bracelet with rubbing alcohol. Dip cotton swab in alcohol and rub across top of disk. A clean surface is a must for bonding embellishments to metal disks.
- Remove button shanks and brad prongs with wire cutters. You can also use a shank removal tool for the buttons with shanks. Do not use for cutting off metal brad prongs, use your wire cutters for metal.
- See photo for placement details.
- Working on a flat surface, decide on your arrangement. Apply a small dot of glue onto a disk. Place embellishment onto glue and gently press down. Allow to dry on flat surface
- Optional: Add a holiday word tag to bracelet next to the clasp with a small jump ring. Make coordinating earrings by removing shanks or metal prongs from embellishment and gluing the embellishment to post earring findings or disk earring wires.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!