Various pink and red charms and pendants make up this Dangling Floating Hearts Bracelet. This striking crystal bead bracelet will make a great gift for friends around Valentine's Day and isn't difficult to make.
- 8” Rolo Chain
- 4 Beadalon 0.5” Eye Pin
- 1 Heart-Locked Crystal Toggle - Light Siam
- 4 Charmed Love Crystal Charm - Light Rose
- 4 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone Light Siam
- 10 6mm Swarovski Crystal Top Drilled Pendant - Light Rose
- 8 6mm Swarovski Crystal Top Drilled Pendant - Rose
- 3 14.4 x 14mm Swarovski Crystal Heart Pendant - Light Siam
- 4 10.3 x 10mm Swarovski Crystal Heart Pendant - Rose
- 35 6mm Silver Plated Jump Rings
To create the Floating Hearts Bracelets you will have to create four different types of dangles:
- 4 Rose Hearts Dangles: Start by sliding a 4MM Light Siam Bicone on an eye pin create a loop on the top of the bead and cut the excess wire (see Jewelry Making Techniques- Head Pin Loop). Attach a 10.3 x 10MM Swarovski Crystal Heart Pendant Rose to one of the loops by using a jump ring.
- 18 Pink Crystal Top Drilled Pendants: Start by opening a jump ring, slide one crystal pendant and close.
- 3 Red Heart Dangles: Start by opening a jump ring, slide one crystal heart and close.
- 3 Metal Heart Dangles: Prepare your charms by sliding a open jump ring thought the loop of your Charmed Love Crystal Charms.
- All the dangles will be attached by using jump rings (see Jewelry Making Techniques- Opening and Closing Jump Rings).
- Take 8” of the Rolo Chain, and leave three free links, in the fourth link attach one Light Rose and one Rose Crystal Top Drilled Pendant Dangles, continue by adding a Rose Heart Dangle. Next, add a Red Heart Dangle and in the same link attach a Light Rose Crystal Dangle. Leaving three loops add a Metal Heart Dangle.
- Following with the pattern add one Light Rose and one Rose Crystal Top Drilled Pendant Dangles, one more Metal Heart Dangle and two more Pink Crystal Top Drilled Pendant Dangles (one light rose and one rose). The last dangle to add is one Red Heart Crystal dangle used as center piece. Attach the same pattern but in the inverse way to complete your bracelet.
- To complete your Floating Hearts Bracelets attach your toggle. Take a jump ring, open it, and go through one end of the Rolo Chain and then through the loop of one half of the Heart-Locked Crystal Toggle, close your jump ring.
- Repeat this step on the other end of the chain by attaching the other half of the toggle.