Crystal Blue Bracelet
By: Absolute Crystal Components
Aquamarine crystals and silver links work together to create this Crystal Blue Bracelet. Make one for yourself to add a pop of color to your favorite outfit or just learn how to make bracelets for fun!
- 1 Magnetic Clasp - Aquamarine
- 7 Swarovski 8mm Cube - Aquamarine
- 4 6mm Top Drilled - Aquamarine
- 24 Swarovski 4mm Helix - Aquamarine
- 14 Swarovski 6mm Helix - Crystal
- 4 6mm Top Drilled - Crystal
- 14 Swarovski 6mm Rondelle - Crystal
- 7 Spacer Tube
- 7” Oval Link Chain
- 4mm Silver Crimp Cover
- 7 Beadalon 1.0” Head Pin
- 3 Beadalon 1.0” Eye Pin
- 17 4mm SP&L Jump Rings
- 11” Beadalon 19 Strand Beading Wire
- 2 2.5mm Silver Crimp Bead
- Creating the dangles: To create the Crystal and Metal dangles start by sliding your beads on a head pin or eye pin, create a loop on the top of the last bead and cut the excess wire (see Jewelry Making Techniques- Head Pin Loop) Another way to create dangle is by using crystal pendants and jump rings. Open a jump ring and go through a 6mm Top Drilled Crystal Bicone. Close the jump ring. Repeat until you complete eight dangles.
- Repeat the process above until you have completed:
- 4 one 4mm Swarovski Helix a crystal rondelle and an 8mm Cube followed by another rondelle and a 4mm Helix Bead
- 3 one 6mm Swarovski Helix followed by a spacer tube 6mm Swarovski Helix onto an eye pin
- 3 one 4mm Swarovski Helix, connect one of this drop to the dangle created above
- Getting Started: Begin by placing a crimp bead and one end of the magnetic closure on the wire. Then pass this same end back through the crimp bead, tighten down the loop against the closure, squeeze the crimp bead and cut the excess wire. (See basic Techniques).
- To Begin the pattern: Place two 4mm Swarovski Crystal Helix, another 4mm Helix beads, a 6mm Helix, spacer tube a 6mm Helix bead. Complete your bead work by stinging a 4mm Swarovski Helix, a crystal rondelle am 8mm Cube, followed by a rondelle and a 4mm Helix. Repeat the patter until you reach the end of the bracelet. Slide two more 4mm Helix Beads and a crimp bead and the free end of the magnetic closure. Next pass the strand of wire through the crimp bead and tighten down the loop against the closure and cut the excess wire. For a finished look, cover the crimp beads by using crimp covers.
- Creating the Crystal Dangle Chain: Take 7” of chain and attach the crystal dangles by using jump rings. Open a jump ring and go through the loop of the dangle and through one link of the chain and close. Repeat this step with the rest of the dangles.
- Bringing it all together: To attach the bracelet created in Steps 2 and 3 and the Crystal Dangle Chain take a jump ring and go through the end of the crystal dangle chain then through the magnetic closure loop and close your jump ring. Repeat this step on the other end.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!