Crystal Beads Bracelet
By: Absolute Crystal Components
Learning how to make cool bracelets is easy with this lovely project from Absolute Crystal Components. Use beautiful Swarovski pearl beads and crystals to create a chic bracelet for yourself or your friends.
- 2 Crystal Pendants - Smoked Topaz & Lt Colorado Topaz
- 1 Toggle Set Dainty - Light Colorado Topaz
- 4 Falling Star Charms - Light Colorado Topaz
- 5 Swarovski 6mm Round Pearl Bead - Bronze
- 2 Swarovski 4mm Bicone - Light Colorado Topaz
- 5 Swarovski 4mm Bicone - Smoked Topaz
- 4 Swarovski 6mm Bicone - Golden Shadow
- 5 Swarovski 6mm Bicone - Light Colorado Topaz
- 6 Swarovski 6mm Bicone - Smoked Topaz
- 4 Metal Beads
- 5 Metal Spacers
- 12 4mm SP&L Jump Rings
- 1 8mm SP&L Jump Rings
- 10 Beadalon 1.0” Head Pin
- 12 Beadalon 1.0” Eye Pin
- Oval Link Chain
- Creating the dangles. To create the Crystal Bicone, Pearl and Metal dangles start by sliding your beads on a head pin, create a loop on the top of the last bead and cut the excess wire (see Jewelry Making Techniques- Head Pin Loop). Repeat this process until you have completed:
- 3 one 4mm Swarovski Bicone followed by a metal spacer and a 6mm Swarovski Pearl
- 2 one 6mm Swarovski Bicone followed by a metal spacer and a 6mm Swarovski Pearl
- 2 one 4mm Swarovski Bicone followed by a metal bead
- 3 one metal bead followed by a 4mm Swarovski Bicone
- Making the Center Piece. Open the 8mm SP&L Jump Ring and go through the pointed loop of your pendants (center loop of the bottom). Be sure the both pendants have the crystal face to the same side. Before you close your jump ring slide all your dangles created before and close the jump ring. On the external loops attach one Falling Star Charm on each loop by using 4mm SP&L Jump Rings. Reserve the center piece until you create the strands for your bracelet.
- Creating a Crystal Chain. Before we create a crystal chain we have to create crystal links. To create the single crystal link start by sliding a 6mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone on an eye pin and make a loop on top of the bead and cut the excess wire. Repeat this process until you complete twelve 6mm Swarovski Crystal links. To create the crystal chain connect the crystal links by opening one loop of the eye pin and attaching it to the bottom loop of another single crystal link. Make two chains with six links. Cut four pieces of the Oval Link Chain of the same length than the crystal chains (Approximately 3 inches).
- Bringing it all together. Take your center piece. Using 4mm Jump Rings attach the pieces of metal chain to the external loops of the pendants. Open a jump ring and go through the center loop of the pendant and through one of the ends of the crystal chain and close. Repeat this step in the other pendant.
- Attaching the Crystal Toggle. To attach the toggle bar take the very end of the bracelet, place a jump ring through the end of each chain (two oval metal and one crystal chain) then through the toggle loop and close your jump ring. Repeat this step on the other end using the round Crystal toggle.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!