Not only is this pink bracelet craft beautiful, but it also serves as a reminder to all of the woman bravely fighting breast cancer every day. So wear your beautiful Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet with pride.
- Bead Landing Pink Rhinestone Chain, 1 pkg (rhinestone chain ends included)
- 4mm Open Jump Rings, 13
- Chandelier Finding Strand Connector, 2
- Heart Toggle, 1 set
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Cut (5) 4¾” or 23 stone lengths of rhinestone chain. Finish both ends of each rhinestone chain with a rhinestone chain end. The stone is placed inside the box shape and pliers are used to carefully fold and press the 4 prongs over the top to cage the rhinestone.
- Use jump rings to attach the chains to the chandeliers at each end.
- To work with rings, one set of needle nose pliers can be used to hold the ring while a second set can give you precise leverage to open the loop. The pieces are usually so small it is difficult to hold securely with just soft fingers. Loops should be opened and closed by moving the seam end to the side, a twisting motion (think how a paper clip slides open – the shape is not distorted). If you open going against the curve of the circle it is difficult to get the circle to meet properly again to make a secure connection and the wire is more likely to break.
- Use a jump ring to connect the ribbon charm to the rhinestone chain end loop on a side chain (before the jump ring).
- Use jump rings to attach one half of the toggle clasp at each end of the bracelet form.