By: Absolute Crystal Components
Capture the beauty of the ocean with this Aquamarine Bracelet crafted with blue crystals. Making bead bracelets is a fun way to make the perfect gift for a friend!
- 1 Magnetic Closure - Aquamarine
- 30 4mm Bicone - Caribbean Blue Opal
- 32 4mm Helix - Aquamarine
- 31 4mm Bicone - Pacific Opal
- 7 6mm Bicone - Golden Shadow
- 31 4mm Bicone - Montana
- 3 11” Beadalon 19 Strand Beading Wire
- 6 2.5mm Silver Crimp Bead
- 6 4mm Silver Crimp Cover
- Getting Started: Begin by placing a crimp bead and one end of the magnetic closure on one 11” piece of wire. Then pass this same end back through the crimp bead, tighten down the loop against the closure, squeeze the crimp bead and cut the excess wire. Repeat using three wires on one end of the closure. (See basic Techniques).In Step 2, utilize the center wire and reserve the external wires for later.
- Creating the Crystal Cycle: We will name crystal cycle each time that two strands are connected as one by using a bead. Take the external beading wires and string in each wire two 4mm aquamarine helix bead and three 4mm crystal bicones. In one of these strands add a 6mm Crystal Golden shadow and go through this bead by using the second strand. Here you complete you first cycle.Now add in each wire three 4mm crystal bicones and two helix beads. Slide a 6mm Bicone over both wires to complete the second cycle. Repeat until you complete a total of eight cycles, leaving the last one open (without 6mm Bicone) and attach each wire to the external loops of the other half of the magnetic closure.
- To Begin the pattern in the Center Strand: Using the second beading wire string forty four (44) 4mm crystal bicones and carefully to not lose the beads pass the strand through the crystal cycles. Slide a crimp bead and close the strand by attaching the free loop of the magnetic closure.
- Bringing it all together: For a finished look, cover the crimp beads by using crimp covers.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!