35 Free Beaded Bracelet Patterns + 3 New DIY Ideas
By: Karisa Tell, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to make friendship bracelets, how to make braided string bracelets, and more with these 38 free beaded bracelet patterns. Want to know how to make cool bracelets? Read on! This collection of beaded bracelet patterns is organized efficiently, helping you easily find the DIY jewelry idea you are looking for today. Whether you want to get fancy or want to make old fashioned friendship bracelets, this collection is sure to have the bracelet you need. Applicable to all skill levels, the craft projects below are some of our faves. Skip the accessories that are on everyone else’s wrist! With DIY ideas like the how to make a bracelet tutorials below, you can easily make glittering ideas that will truly stand out.
38 Free Beaded Bracelet Patterns
These free beaded bracelet patterns are glam and fashionable. The best part is that you can personalize them to suit your own jewelry taste. Homemade bracelets also make great gifts, and they look professional when they're done.
- Cluster Bracelet
- Chunky Beaded Bracelet
- Quick and Easy Disk Bracelets
- Easy Beaded Bracelets
- Beginner Beaded Jewelry Set
- Dutch Spiral Bracelet
- Amber Rose Bracelet
- Daisy Chain Bracelet
- Silver Splendor Bracelet
- Sunshine Yellow Beaded Bracelet Pattern - new!
For a chic accessory, add crystals to your beading projects! These free beading patterns look fancy and expensive, but you can make them yourself on the cheap. Try these tutorials for your next special occasion, or just because! Once you learn how to make bead bracelets, you may never want to stop.
- Crystal Beads Bracelet
- Beautiful Bijoux Cystal Cuff
- Aquamarine Bracelet
- Cotton Candy Beaded Bracelet
- Crystal Ladder
- Dazzling Tech Bracelet
Bangles are fun and funky, and you can make them out of just about anything, from yarn and beads to buttons and leather. If you've learned how to make a bead bracelet and what to try something new, this is a great next step. Make a bunch and stack them up your arm for a trendy look. When it comes to free beading patterns, the more colors you use, the better.
- Brightly Colored Bangles
- Yarn Bangles
- Fabric Scrap Bracelets
- Buttons and Thread Bracelets
- Collage Bracelet
- Beaded Leather Bracelet
- Recycled Belt Leather Bracelets
Good beads should never go to waste. With the free eBook, Beautiful Beads: 45 Beading Craft Projects, you'll never run out of creative ideas for fun and interesting jewelry projects. In fact, you'll find out how to make beaded bracelets, necklaces and earrings. As an added bonus, you'll find home decor projects that use beads, too.
Metal and wire add fun touches to your handmade jewelry. Be sure to integrate them into your beaded bracelet patterns for an unexpected look and cool design. Use these free beaded bracelet patterns with metal accents to toughen up your style just a little. Even if your style is sweet and girly, you can always add a metal and wire accessory to spice up your look. Free beading patterns are a low-commitment way to try something new.
- Circles and Pearls Bracelet
- Adjustable Copper Multi-Strand Bracelet
- Crystal Memory Wire Bracelet
- Metal Bangle Bracelet
- Sheet Metal Bracelet
- Copper Clovers Beaded Wire Bracelet - NEW!!
- Fashion Bead and Wire Bracelet - NEW!
Readers love this collection of 101+ Free Beading Patterns and it's easy to see why. In this collection, you'll find beaded bracelet patterns, rings, earrings, necklaces and more. Basically, if you can make it, you can find it in this amazing round-up. No matter your style, you'll fall in love with the genius projects and DIY ideas. Try something new and step outside of your comfort zone - the end result will surely make you smile.
These beaded bracelet patterns sure are charming. Once you've learned how to make bead bracelets, pick your favorite design and get to work so you can have a beautiful charm bracelet of your own.
- Crocus Charms Bracelet
- Shrink Plastic Charm Bracelet
- Butterfly Inspiration Charm
- Charming Heart Bracelet
- Nautical Knock-Off Braclet Pattern - NEW!!
Learn how to make a beaded bracelet with these additional free beading patterns. You can use your die cut machine, recycle some water bottles, or even use a crochet hook! There are so beaded bracelet patterns, so don't settle on making the same project over and over again. Instead, stretch yourself and discover how to make bead bracelets that look absouletly amazing.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 35 Free Beaded Bracelet Patterns + 3 New DIY Ideas
- Super Easy Kumihimo Bracelets
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- "20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More" eBook
- Shades of Pink Bracelet
- Toilet Paper Roll Bracelet
- Recycled Paper Bag Bracelets
- Seed Bead Safety Pin Bracelet
- Caged Wire-Wrapped Beads Bracelet
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial