Save a pretty penny and design your own wedding floral arrangements and bridal bouquet. It's so easy and your guests will be shocked that you made them. All you need is STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam and silk flowers and you'll be on your way to a beautiful wedding bouquet.
- STYROFOAM Brand Foam:
- Bokay holder, 3" x 1-1/2" x 1-3/4"
- Disc, 8" x 1"
- White/ivory silk floral stems: rose, 11; crystal leaf, 4; forsythia, 8; lupine, 7
- Green silk ivy, 3 stems
- Green reindeer moss, 1 bag
- Crystal bead garlands: large wired; small
- Floral U-pins
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Optional: Lace bouquet cover
- Serrated knife
- Candle stub or paraffin
- Wire cutters
- Glue foam disc to center top of bokay holder. Glue moss to exposed foam surfaces; let dry.
- Use wire cutters to trim all stems to 2" lengths. Using photo as guide, glue and insert roses near center top of arrangement. Glue and insert remaining flowers (not crystal leaf stems or ivy) into arrangement as desired, draping downward.
- Wrap wired bead garland around disc edges; repeat with small bead garland. Spot glue garlands to moss-covered foam; insert floral pins to secure.
- Glue and insert ivy stems on each side of disc, shaping to fill any exposed gaps around edges of design. Repeat with crystal leaf stems, inserting stems near bottom of design. Let arrangement dry completely.
- If desired, position lace cover over handle of bouquet holder.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.
Check out the DIY Wedding eBook!