We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Nicola Tedman & Sarah Skeate
Gifted by Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I don’t know about you, but I am obsessed with horoscopes. I don’t know if it’s the Scorpio in me that desires the knowledge, but the weekly horoscope section is the first place I turn to in my magazines and newspapers.
If you’re like me and you love the irony and humor that comes with reading your horoscopes, you’ll love Zodiac Felties, an adorable book filled with cute felt creatures that embody every sign.
These little felt creatures would make an awesome ornament gift set for a friend, or you can make the appropriate astrological character for a new baby on the way.
While I love the Scorpio design for obvious reasons, I also loved Cancer the Crab and Leo the Lion. In addition to the full set of 12 horoscope characters, there are also patterns to create adorable Moon, Sun, Venus, and Mars characters as well (the Moon character is maybe my favorite of all!).
With some simple sewing practices and a few embellishments, you can create your very own astrological character to take with you wherever you go.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More