We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Nicola Tedman & Sarah Skeate
Gifted by Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I don’t know about you, but I am obsessed with horoscopes. I don’t know if it’s the Scorpio in me that desires the knowledge, but the weekly horoscope section is the first place I turn to in my magazines and newspapers.
If you’re like me and you love the irony and humor that comes with reading your horoscopes, you’ll love Zodiac Felties, an adorable book filled with cute felt creatures that embody every sign.
These little felt creatures would make an awesome ornament gift set for a friend, or you can make the appropriate astrological character for a new baby on the way.
While I love the Scorpio design for obvious reasons, I also loved Cancer the Crab and Leo the Lion. In addition to the full set of 12 horoscope characters, there are also patterns to create adorable Moon, Sun, Venus, and Mars characters as well (the Moon character is maybe my favorite of all!).
With some simple sewing practices and a few embellishments, you can create your very own astrological character to take with you wherever you go.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties