Zentangle Basics Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Zentangle took the 2010 Craft and Hobby Association’s Winter Show by storm. Zentangle was developed by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas as a ritual helping anyone get in touch with life, solve problems, turn mistakes into positives, and to become more creative. More than your average doodle, Zentangle requires only a pencil, fine tip black permanent marker, smooth art paper, and a design. Zentangle Basics illustrates over 20 patterns like Moon Walk, Squares, Flukes, Swirls, Queen and King’s Crown, Connectors, Tufts, Chevron, and Waves. You can use alphabets, maps, simple shapes and more as a theme. Zentangle 2 gives more instruction plus 25 new designs to guide you. Everyone I know who has tried Zentangle loves it, calling it addicting, inspiring, and fun. The results are creative pieces of art.
Susanne became a certified Zentangle teacher and wrote the books to help share her joy in this art form. She also has a blog, which updates her adventures and offers new patterns on a regular basis. It’s an inexpensive activity for all ages. The books are filled with lines, curves, shapes, shadows, and intrigue. A little Zentangle each day brings focus and creativity with little effort. And don’t stop at paper! Zentangle on wood, clays, plastics, fabric, and wherever your imagination takes you.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Finding Your Motivation Coloring Book Review
- Matboard Magic and Foamboard Magic
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Card Making with Cricut
- New and Creative Paracord Crafts
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- My First Craft Book
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Steampunk Chic
- Quilt Boutique
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Colorful Christmas Angel Ornament
- Elegant Angel Christmas Ornament
- Easy Angel Christmas Ornament
- Serene Snowfall Tree Ornament
- Precious Pine Cone Ornament
- Spiral Beaded Christmas Trees
- Glittery Glass Mug
- Beautiful Bookshelf Decoupage
- Ostrich Egg Decoupage Art
- Easy Decoupage Wine Bottles