Zentangle Basics Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Zentangle took the 2010 Craft and Hobby Association’s Winter Show by storm. Zentangle was developed by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas as a ritual helping anyone get in touch with life, solve problems, turn mistakes into positives, and to become more creative. More than your average doodle, Zentangle requires only a pencil, fine tip black permanent marker, smooth art paper, and a design. Zentangle Basics illustrates over 20 patterns like Moon Walk, Squares, Flukes, Swirls, Queen and King’s Crown, Connectors, Tufts, Chevron, and Waves. You can use alphabets, maps, simple shapes and more as a theme. Zentangle 2 gives more instruction plus 25 new designs to guide you. Everyone I know who has tried Zentangle loves it, calling it addicting, inspiring, and fun. The results are creative pieces of art.
Susanne became a certified Zentangle teacher and wrote the books to help share her joy in this art form. She also has a blog, which updates her adventures and offers new patterns on a regular basis. It’s an inexpensive activity for all ages. The books are filled with lines, curves, shapes, shadows, and intrigue. A little Zentangle each day brings focus and creativity with little effort. And don’t stop at paper! Zentangle on wood, clays, plastics, fabric, and wherever your imagination takes you.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teeny Tiny Halloween Spiders
- Three Little Pumpkins Halloween Centerpiece
- Witch Hat Halloween Headband
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Giant Wooly Spider Halloween Headband
- Hemp Cord
- Candy Jar Skeletons
- Candy Creature Topiaries
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display