Zentangle 7 and 8
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Zentangle 7 and 8
By Suzanne McNeill
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Do you ever find yourself doodling in the margins of your notebook in school or at a meeting? Are your diaries and journals covered with exquisite doodles and shapes that you made to help you pass the time? Then you’re going to love Zentangle!
In Zentangle 7 and Zentangle 8, the latest editions to the Zentangle series by Suzanne McNeill, you’ll learn how to turn random doodles into beautiful works of art. Zentangle is proven to be relaxing and stress relieving and is a great way to fine tune your illustration skills.
In book 7 of this Zentangle series, you’ll learn how to create a variety of shapes and doodles and incorporate them into beautiful designs. You’ll learn how to add color and shading and even how to use stencils and markers to make a stylish design on anything from coasters to paper.
In book 8 you’ll learn how to make Zentangle monograms. With tutorials on how to make every letter from A to Z, this Zentangle book is filled with 40 all-new patterns that will make personalizing your illustrations fun and easy.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch