Zentangle 7 and 8
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Zentangle 7 and 8
By Suzanne McNeill
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Do you ever find yourself doodling in the margins of your notebook in school or at a meeting? Are your diaries and journals covered with exquisite doodles and shapes that you made to help you pass the time? Then you’re going to love Zentangle!
In Zentangle 7 and Zentangle 8, the latest editions to the Zentangle series by Suzanne McNeill, you’ll learn how to turn random doodles into beautiful works of art. Zentangle is proven to be relaxing and stress relieving and is a great way to fine tune your illustration skills.
In book 7 of this Zentangle series, you’ll learn how to create a variety of shapes and doodles and incorporate them into beautiful designs. You’ll learn how to add color and shading and even how to use stencils and markers to make a stylish design on anything from coasters to paper.
In book 8 you’ll learn how to make Zentangle monograms. With tutorials on how to make every letter from A to Z, this Zentangle book is filled with 40 all-new patterns that will make personalizing your illustrations fun and easy.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Hand-Stitched Flower Garden
- Adult Coloring Books
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Cold Weather Crochet
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Lacy Wire Jewelry
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Quick and Easy Paint Transformations
- Inspired by Zentangle Fabric Arts Quilting Embroidery
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Baby Octopus Crochet Applique
- Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Glass Pedestal Flower Holders
- DIY Pebble Coasters
- Back-to-School Crayon Art
- Flower Swirl Doodle Pages