Wild and Wonderful Origami
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wild and Wonderful Origami
By Mari Ono & Roshin Ono
Gifted by CICO Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
There’s something eternally fun in turning a plain piece of paper into a 3-D shape. Whether it’s making a paper fortune teller, a paper airplane, or an origami box, the art of paper folding has been around for years, and it’s an easy and fun way to get started crafting.
For young and old lovers of origami, there’s Wild & Wonderful Origami, a great book filled with 35 wild animal patterns that you can create in no time!
Wild & Wonderful Origami also comes with a set of 50 pieces of origami paper, already decorated and cut to suit your needs. With the help of this book, you can make paper cranes, foxes, zebras, giraffes, pandas, chameleons, crocodiles, snakes, and more! All the paper is already decorated to suit the animal, so all you have to do is fold!
As a fox and wolf lover, I was instantly drawn to the origami fox. With step by step photos of each fold, this fox was so easy to make and it looks so cute sitting on my desk!
Boys and girls alike will love all the fun projects they can make with the help of Wild & Wonderful Origami. There is also 15 pieces of additional paper included in this kit, so once you’ve mastered all the cute animals in this book, you can go back and create a snake with a giraffe pattern, or a zebra with a lobster pattern! And the great thing about origami is that there is no adhesive or cutting required…just a little paper and a lot of imagination!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Embroidery Stitch Guide
- Little Aran and Celtic Knits for Kids
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- New and Creative Paracord Crafts
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Kitchen Essentials
- Card Making with Cricut
- Unexpected Afghans
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Pretty Hydrangea DIY Paper Flowers