Wild and Wonderful Origami
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wild and Wonderful Origami
By Mari Ono & Roshin Ono
Gifted by CICO Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
There’s something eternally fun in turning a plain piece of paper into a 3-D shape. Whether it’s making a paper fortune teller, a paper airplane, or an origami box, the art of paper folding has been around for years, and it’s an easy and fun way to get started crafting.
For young and old lovers of origami, there’s Wild & Wonderful Origami, a great book filled with 35 wild animal patterns that you can create in no time!
Wild & Wonderful Origami also comes with a set of 50 pieces of origami paper, already decorated and cut to suit your needs. With the help of this book, you can make paper cranes, foxes, zebras, giraffes, pandas, chameleons, crocodiles, snakes, and more! All the paper is already decorated to suit the animal, so all you have to do is fold!
As a fox and wolf lover, I was instantly drawn to the origami fox. With step by step photos of each fold, this fox was so easy to make and it looks so cute sitting on my desk!
Boys and girls alike will love all the fun projects they can make with the help of Wild & Wonderful Origami. There is also 15 pieces of additional paper included in this kit, so once you’ve mastered all the cute animals in this book, you can go back and create a snake with a giraffe pattern, or a zebra with a lobster pattern! And the great thing about origami is that there is no adhesive or cutting required…just a little paper and a lot of imagination!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Silk Scarf Printing & Dyeing
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Kitchen Essentials
- Fleece At Home
- Beautiful Embroidered & Embellished Knits
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards
- Desert Hope Crochet Slouch Beanie