Vintage Style Beaded Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Vintage Style Beaded Jewelry
By Deborah Schneebeli-Morrel
Gifted by CICO Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
One of my most cherished possessions is a necklace my cousin made me from the beads of necklaces belonging to other women in my family. In one piece of jewelry, I have a little piece of my sister, my mom, my grandmother, my great grandmother, and several aunts and cousins. It’s a beautiful and stylistic piece that I hold very near and dear to my heart.
Besides the fact that this necklace has personal significance, I love the look of it…the mismatched beads, colorful accents, and general vintage look make it timeless as well as precious.
If you love the look of vintage jewelry and enjoy the challenge of mixing and matching beads, charms, and buttons, you’re going to love the projects in Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry: 35 Beautiful Projects Using New and Old Materials. In this great collection of bracelets, earrings, necklaces and more, you’ll find tons of beautiful vintage patterns that are sure to add a special touch to any one of your favorite outfits.
The Cut-Glass Pendant Necklace reminded me so much of the necklace my cousin made. It’s simple and stunning, and just screams vintage fashion. Perfect for classy eveningwear, this necklace can be made with some simple thrift store or dollar store finds…or reuse an old brooch from your mom or grandma to make something meaningful and special.
If you love the look of vintage fashion and find yourself gravitating towards your great grandma’s brooches and earrings, you’re going to love the patterns in Vintage-Style Beaded Jewelry. From simple necklaces to classically charming earrings and bracelets, this book has something for all tastes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder