We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You couldn’t ask for better step-by-step photos; this book is a visual treat with 25 projects that use re-purposed plastic as the main material. A majority of the projects are machine sewn and or fused, but there are other bonding techniques used including grommets. The projects are colorful and useful including bags, totes, aprons, shower cap, and shoes. I enjoyed the embellishing techniques including crayon shavings, fabric appliqué, and snaps. We all have plenty of plastic we need to recycle and re-purpose including food bags, food packaging, tablecloths, and shopping bags. The projects are youthful and contemporary with a little retro flair. It’s a great green book with upscale style.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life