We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You couldn’t ask for better step-by-step photos; this book is a visual treat with 25 projects that use re-purposed plastic as the main material. A majority of the projects are machine sewn and or fused, but there are other bonding techniques used including grommets. The projects are colorful and useful including bags, totes, aprons, shower cap, and shoes. I enjoyed the embellishing techniques including crayon shavings, fabric appliqué, and snaps. We all have plenty of plastic we need to recycle and re-purpose including food bags, food packaging, tablecloths, and shopping bags. The projects are youthful and contemporary with a little retro flair. It’s a great green book with upscale style.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project
- Patchwork Panel Homemade Wall Art