Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word
By Linda LaTourelle
Gifted by Bluegrass Publishing
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
Although rarely at a loss for words, I loved this book. For those who have a hard time putting pen to paper to express yourself, this book can be used as a starting point to get those words flowing. Written with the scrapbooker, rubberstamper, cardmaker, and paper artist in mind, you can find quote4s, poems, titles, and just words to embellish or put the finishing touch on your project. The book also includes tips for journaling. The words are covered a-z with topics like adoption, blue jeans, brothers, computers, dirt, dreams, fairytales, flowers, girl power, growing old, harvest, joy, kites, marriage, parenting, quiet time, seasons, smiles, too cool, volleyball, weddings, and zoo time. This is a book to pick up when you need a little help or just to read a page or two for inspiration. The author considers the book a journey and I say, “Let the adventures begin…”
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More