Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word
By Linda LaTourelle
Gifted by Bluegrass Publishing
Reviewed By Maria Nerius, FaveCrafts.com Resident Craft Expert
Although rarely at a loss for words, I loved this book. For those who have a hard time putting pen to paper to express yourself, this book can be used as a starting point to get those words flowing. Written with the scrapbooker, rubberstamper, cardmaker, and paper artist in mind, you can find quote4s, poems, titles, and just words to embellish or put the finishing touch on your project. The book also includes tips for journaling. The words are covered a-z with topics like adoption, blue jeans, brothers, computers, dirt, dreams, fairytales, flowers, girl power, growing old, harvest, joy, kites, marriage, parenting, quiet time, seasons, smiles, too cool, volleyball, weddings, and zoo time. This is a book to pick up when you need a little help or just to read a page or two for inspiration. The author considers the book a journey and I say, “Let the adventures begin…”
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Roller Skate Booties
- Pom-Pom Booties from 'Vintage Knits'
- Washi Tape Bangle Bracelet
- A-Line Sleeveless Dress for Girls
- DIY Nightstand from an Old Wine Crate
- Easy Square Coaster
- Sun Suit Pattern
- "I Heart You" Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Slip Stitch Hat
- Unforgettable One Skein Knit Scarf