Twenty to Make Bracelets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Twenty To Make is a series from Search Press that includes 20 projects; this book has a focus of making twenty bracelets. The bracelets include all types of jewelry making materials from leather to glass beads. It’s a nice variety of simple classy designs with a wide variety of hues from silver to topaz to gold to blues. Projects include: Sea Bride, Love-me-knot, Attraction, Egypt, Byzantine Pride, Trueheart, Silver Zephyr, Rose Pearls, Delicate Blue, and Eye of Emerald.
You can easily use your own imagination to create coordinating earrings or necklace. The findings are commonly found and beads can be adapted to your own taste and color palette. This book sparks the creative mind and is great inspiration for any jewelry artist. The book is written for those with basic jewelry knowledge, as no step-by-step photos are included, however, the detail of every bracelet is clearly seen with brilliant close up photography.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial