Twenty to Make Bracelets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Twenty To Make is a series from Search Press that includes 20 projects; this book has a focus of making twenty bracelets. The bracelets include all types of jewelry making materials from leather to glass beads. It’s a nice variety of simple classy designs with a wide variety of hues from silver to topaz to gold to blues. Projects include: Sea Bride, Love-me-knot, Attraction, Egypt, Byzantine Pride, Trueheart, Silver Zephyr, Rose Pearls, Delicate Blue, and Eye of Emerald.
You can easily use your own imagination to create coordinating earrings or necklace. The findings are commonly found and beads can be adapted to your own taste and color palette. This book sparks the creative mind and is great inspiration for any jewelry artist. The book is written for those with basic jewelry knowledge, as no step-by-step photos are included, however, the detail of every bracelet is clearly seen with brilliant close up photography.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More