The Perfect Apron
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Aprons are hot! Everyone is making, giving, and getting expressive and delightful aprons for every occasion. Rob Merrett has put together 35 fun and flirty designs that will delight all ages from the child chef to the young mother to the gourmet weekend kitchen guerilla. It’s nice the book comes with over 20 full size patterns as most of us dread having to enlarge and proportion on our own. The book has a retro feel with a dash of the jolly 20s-30s, a pinch of the rocking 50s, and a teaspoon of the hip 60s. Motifs and colors are bold, cheerful, and make you smile. The instructions are well written for the novice and experienced sewer. Each apron has a designer finish with great embellishments. Get hip, get to making some aprons!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wooden Necklace Organizer
- Framed Earring Organizer
- Teacher Appreciation Printable Art
- Happiest DIY Office Curtains
- Inspired Charms Crochet Bracelet
- Flowery Front Door Recycled Craft
- Two Hues Crochet Baby Blanket
- Panda Crochet Wrap Pattern
- My Wonderful Walls
- Girls Gathered Dress Free Sewing Pattern